Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I Like Everyone Else Am Devistated

Yesterday the news broke that Robin Williams took his own life. The man who brought so much happiness to the world, in the end he couldn't find his own. Robin Williams touch all of our lives and made the world a happier place throughout his lifetime. A light has definitely gone out in the world. 

And I say world because it is not just the United States that will miss him. Even animals have shown sign of mourning Robin Williams. Koko was mentioned in William's one HBO special that he did and the two clearly had a wonderful bond.


I myself am not a religious person by any means. However, I hope that there is someway that Robin Williams is able to sense how much he was and is loved. To understand that we all mourn his loss and that his life was not in vain. I truly am at a loss for words. 



May you have finally found some peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment